for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Saturday, January 05, 2008

Pajama Pants

No movement today. None. Pure couch potato action.
~
Then again, except for some invoicing in the morning and a call with Lec, this is the first Saturday that I've taken off work from Nanepashemet Telecom in some time.
~
I had originally planned to haul some stuff to the dump, and maybe pay a quick visit with Greg and Nancy, but the couch held me damn tight.
~
I do have to take a shower before we go to the Johnson's for dinner, and I'll hop on the Cybex for a half hour prior to washing, so the day won't be a total pajama pants event.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus