for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Friday, January 11, 2008

Belated Peeps of the Week

Yesterday was Thursday wasn't it?
~
I completely forgot about the POTW selection.
~
What a FREAKING MORON I am!!!!!
~
Now you have me exactly where you want me..... wrong, vulnerable, a sniffling mass of mucus and protoplasm.
~
What the hell, it's only a day late.
~
ANNOUNCING....
Nanepashemet Peeps of the Week for Week 2 of 2008

Peter Crawford
Lauren Rathbone
Brian Butler
Emily Ingardia
Tommy O'Shea
Patrick Piscatelli

I promise I will never be late again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus