Monday, December 31, 2007

Year In Review

I'd have to conclude that this year was high on the interesting scale.
~
Lots of highs and lows. Ups and Downs. Ebbs and Flows.
~
Financially and career wise, I dumped all of my money into Sundance Pre-School and Nanepashemet Telecom. We'll see the prospects of that move in the next six months.
~
Physically, I'm pretty much in the same place I was last January. Not bad since I'm a year older. I had planned on losing a lot of weight and getting into running shape, but my left leg got really screwed up and painful during the push in October, and I can hardly walk some days.
~
Emotionally... well, that is my freaking business. I'm really pleased with some stuff, and outright stressed about others. But that doesn't make me a bad person. So keep out of it.
~
I did notice that my resolutions from last year kind of fell flat. I wanted to get a workout burn going every day, clean up the daily clutter and pay attention to the details. That effort was an off and on process.
~
It's worth reaffirming this year, but this year is a do or die for both businesses. My real resolve is to maintain a non-judgemental stability. Don't judge everything as right or wrong, good or bad, successful or disastrous. Just play the cards as they are dealt and stay away from doom and gloom or endzone celebrations.
~
There is absolutely no chance that I can pull this off.

Tuna Lips said...

There is more than meets the eye with you sir. You are a complex man. Remindin me of my pappy. One moment all torn up over havin' to put down his beloved mule Sal soes we could eats, the next dancin around the campfire with a jug on his thumb and a grin on his face, wavin' the money momma brung home from her singin' lessens. Life is like that. We are a mere reflection of these sorts of goings on, likes you sees when you are bent over, wretching into the pond after eatin' some mule meat that had turned.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is more than meets the eye with you sir. You are a complex man. Remindin me of my pappy. One moment all torn up over havin' to put down his beloved mule Sal soes we could eats, the next dancin around the campfire with a jug on his thumb and a grin on his face, wavin' the money momma brung home from her singin' lessens. Life is like that. We are a mere reflection of these sorts of goings on, likes you sees when you are bent over, wretching into the pond after eatin' some mule meat that had turned.

Anonymous said...

Vous avez de bons points il, c'est pourquoi j'aime toujours verifier votre blog, Il semble que vous etes un expert dans ce domaine. maintenir le bon travail, Mon ami recommander votre blog.

Mon francais n'est pas tres bon, je suis de l'Allemagne.

Mon blog:
courtier rachat credit ou simulation Rachat De Credit meilleur taux