Thursday, December 27, 2007

Peep of the Week - Week 52

  • Last Week of the Year
This is the last Thursday of the year. I can't believe that I've risen to the occasion - each and every week - summoning the strength and mustering the courage to make the all-important weekly POTW selections.
~
To those of you who look to this as the highlight of your week, I definitely suggest that you look into some type of hobby or interest that will help you to advance your life to a more meaningful type of existence. I hope I said this gently enough.
~
If you've been named a Peep of the Week this year, be not proud... nor should you be ashamed. General malaise and confusion is probably the most appropriate emotion for the weekly honor/disgrace. Most fortunate among you are those Peeps who were selected but don't realize it. Ignorance is truly bliss in this situation.
~
The Peep of the Year will be chosen on January 1. I'm pretty sure who it will be, but I'm keeping the options open just in case a Lagavulin Single Malt Scotch delivery truck shows up at my front door between now and then.

ANNOUNCING.....
Nanepashemet Peeps of the Week for the 52nd Week of 2007

  • Kyle Raiche
  • Ben Martin
  • Emily Ingardia
  • Mark Vona
  • Tom McMahon
  • Steve Lewis
The countdown is on for the New Year.... and the life changing POTY selection. Keep the nominations coming in, although I probably won't be paying much attention to them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's what I'm talkin about!

-McMahon