for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Thursday, December 27, 2007

Peep of the Week - Week 52

  • Last Week of the Year
This is the last Thursday of the year. I can't believe that I've risen to the occasion - each and every week - summoning the strength and mustering the courage to make the all-important weekly POTW selections.
~
To those of you who look to this as the highlight of your week, I definitely suggest that you look into some type of hobby or interest that will help you to advance your life to a more meaningful type of existence. I hope I said this gently enough.
~
If you've been named a Peep of the Week this year, be not proud... nor should you be ashamed. General malaise and confusion is probably the most appropriate emotion for the weekly honor/disgrace. Most fortunate among you are those Peeps who were selected but don't realize it. Ignorance is truly bliss in this situation.
~
The Peep of the Year will be chosen on January 1. I'm pretty sure who it will be, but I'm keeping the options open just in case a Lagavulin Single Malt Scotch delivery truck shows up at my front door between now and then.

ANNOUNCING.....
Nanepashemet Peeps of the Week for the 52nd Week of 2007

  • Kyle Raiche
  • Ben Martin
  • Emily Ingardia
  • Mark Vona
  • Tom McMahon
  • Steve Lewis
The countdown is on for the New Year.... and the life changing POTY selection. Keep the nominations coming in, although I probably won't be paying much attention to them.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:52 AM

    That's what I'm talkin about!

    -McMahon

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus