Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Joshing and Bending

So I missed a post yesterday.
~
Deal with it!!
~
Didn't I tell you that I couldn't go to watch the Pats at the Gerry on Sunday because of the week ahead???
~
Did you think that I was just joshing you? Did you think I was bending the truth?
~
Peeps... I'm only human. Just not the Mountain of a Man that all of you seem to expect sometimes. I have my weaknesses too.... just like you. Well, maybe not as bad as yours, but still freaking significant.
~
I did finish that job on the mountain in Claremont, NH today. It was the first time that I had to use a snowmobile at work. Never thought I'd see that day. Tomorrow I'll be in Providence and other cool Rhode Island locations.

BTW. "Always" and "Never" are adverbs that "always" guarantees arguments, and "never" resolves issues.

Tuna Lips said...

A bit full of yourself, big boss man. Nary a word of guidance for this sheppard-less flock. My mammy said pride goeth before youse fall, most often when she stumbled to her knees, having dosed down all that cough syrup to clear up her cold. She got colds all year round. Poor of health, my ma. But strong of wits, as can be seen in her wise sayings and, frankly, her progedy. That being me, and Shoo Fly, but no so much Shoo Fly.

11:04 AM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A bit full of yourself, big boss man. Nary a word of guidance for this sheppard-less flock. My mammy said pride goeth before youse fall, most often when she stumbled to her knees, having dosed down all that cough syrup to clear up her cold. She got colds all year round. Poor of health, my ma. But strong of wits, as can be seen in her wise sayings and, frankly, her progedy. That being me, and Shoo Fly, but no so much Shoo Fly.