Thursday, November 22, 2007

Peep of the Week - 47

I hope that all of you had a Happy Thanksgiving. We did, and we were all pretty thankful about our new grandson, Will.
~
I was also very thankful that two special Peeps chose to take an automatic route to the coveted/avoided Peep of the Week designation. If more of you were as considerate as them, this weekly selection process would flow much easier.
~
But there was still enough inspiration, annoyance and stupidity to fill out the remaining slots.
~
Bob Brown in particular tried to pull a fast one by telling me that a gift of the Prince of Scotch, Talisker, should be an automatic. I agree that Talisker is the freaking balls, but it's still not Lagavulin. I get more annoyed the more I think about it. I better announce the POTW's before I get on overload.

ANNOUNCING......
Nanepashemet Peeps of the Week for Week 47 of 2007.

  • Michael "Murph" Murphy *
  • Bobby Wojcik *
  • Dale Johnson
  • Bob Brown
  • Kristen Jellison
  • Ginny Hudak
* Automatic Lagavulin Rule.
~
I'm still pretty upset about the Talisker caper.


Anonymous said...

I am more automatica than Gramatica! NOG NOG NOG NOG!!!

9:29 AM

Delete
Nevets Fud said...

In the PMP world, we call Mr. Brown's effort "gold-plating".

3:44 PM

Delete

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am more automatica than Gramatica! NOG NOG NOG NOG!!!

Anonymous said...

In the PMP world, we call Mr. Brown's effort "gold-plating".