Sunday, November 11, 2007

Dream On

I got up at 5:30AM this morning to get a glass of juice to drink. A night of snoring can really cause a killer case of dry mouth. My cat Roenick was dancing around at the door to be let out. I knew that with the subfreezing morning chill, that he'd regret that decision if I decided to go back to bed... which I did.
~
Normally I would search for the channel changer and find some cool program on the History Channel to try to wake up to, but the channel changer was missing so I decided to drift back off to sleep and pay attention to my dreams.
~
Man... Dreams can be so crazy. The way things seem so logical as you are dreaming them, then you wake up and say "How does a volleyball transform into a Cat????" and "Why was I gagged and wearing earmuffs at a company picnic?" and even much weirder stuff that is hard to articulate.
~
It is amazing that when you are dreaming, these images and transformations seem perfectly tuned to reality. Then when you wake up and think about it, you say to yourself, "WTF!!!"
~
Naturally, a bunch of you wise ass Peeps are going to make stupid remarks of what these images reveal about me. Bring it on!!! If you were so damn well adjusted, you wouldn't be logging on to this rediculous Blog.

No comments: