Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Downward Slide


This is my roommate from UMass, Bob Towne who now runs a BLM district in Washington State.
~
Bob.... what have you done to yourself????
~
How could you let yourself go like that? You should never have let yourself get so out of shape.
~
I'm pretty sure that I can still kick your ass.
~
I've included a picture of myself when I competed for UMASS thirty odd years ago. No need for an updated picture, because I really haven' t changed much.
~
I'll admit that my hair has gotten a bit grayer... but that's it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't that where the Unibomber lived? Is he flexing in this picture? !

Anonymous said...

I set the world record for the 100 yard dash. I done it at the Oskaloosa County 7th Annual Hootnanny and Sodomize the Sheep Festival. Kept time by the banjo. True story. Ask Shoo Fly.