Thursday, October 25, 2007

Peep of the Week - 43

Thursday came super quick this week. What with the World Series and all of the action at the bird feeder, it was damn busy.... not to mention that Nanepashemet Telecom is getting hot as a pistol. The Dory is suffering and my Running training is definitely on the back burner.
~
But enough about me. What about you and your life?? Ok..... I'll admit I could care less.

Announcing....
Nanepashemet Peeps of the Week for the 43rd week of 2007

Nathaniel Clarke
Tommy O'Shea
Jonathan Papelbon
Jay Ohanian
Carol Andrade
Bob Towne

It's not that I'm indifferent to your plight, it's just that my life is just so much more interesting to me.

1 comment:

RTT said...

Jay,

Am I one of the Peeps of the week? If so, I'm honored, I think? What is a Peep? I got your message at work and am looking forward to speaking with you after - 30 years or so. Way to go BoSox!!

Your Peep friend and roommate,
Robert Towne