Sunday, October 14, 2007

Minor Setbacks

Cleveland waited until the 10th inning after 1:00 am in the morning to tee off on Boston with 7 runs. Now the series is tied 1-1. Cleveland is good.
~
But what is really disappointing is that my left leg is painful to walk on - forget running. The calf pain now extends to the back of the knee and runs up my inner thigh. I'm thinking that it relates to the sciatica that I suffered maybe ten years ago. Doubt that I will get in a running workout today, so I'll probably row the harbor and cycle the Cybex.
~
A little pain in the lower extremity didn't stop me from enjoying a visit from Will Nestor, my handsome 5 month old grandson though. He and I continue to communicate on a psychic level, and he mentioned that the Dory seems to be falling off schedule. Maybe he's worried that it won't be ready for me to teach him to row and fish. Already, he's looking for instant gratification. He also telepathically told me stuff that he didn't want me to repeat.
~
The Kid has a lot to learn.

No comments: