Friday, October 05, 2007

Initial Reaction

Friday's are a day of rest in my running schedule. Tomorrow, I'll run three miles in the morning along Route 16 in North Conway. Then repeat that on Sunday. My legs actually have recovered from the pounding aches at the beginning of the week when I started this workout initiative.
~
I'm discouraged at the initial lack of weight loss, but Wed. night's beer bash with Kevin Rockett and his brother at the Gerry had to have a factor here. The fact that I haven't thrown out my back, or cramped up a calf or hamstring after a week of running has me mildly optimistic. This has usually been the case in previous attempts to begin a running regime.
~
Let's see how I feel six miles from now on Sunday evening.
~
BTW, http://www.runnersworld.com has a great free on line training log that is really worth looking into if you want to plan and track your workouts.

No comments: