Thursday, October 18, 2007

POTW 42nd Week of 2007

I made a huge mistake yesterday.
~
Telling a few Peeps who I thought I could trust, that the reason I fell off of my workout plan was because of Bob Wojcik. I should have never followed his suggestion to stretch out my calves at the edge of a curbstone. It's been a ordeal even to walk since.
~
But that's no reason for all the resentment, vituperation and vitriol that so many of you have been trying to lay on Wojcik. It's my bad... my fault.... my stupidity.... for taking his advise. He doesn't deserve your derision and blame. You don't even know him (he lives in Albany, NY, about six feet tall, blond hair, vacant stare).
~
Even though he really screwed up my marathon chances. I will overcome this.

Announcing.....

Nanepashemet Peeps of the Week for the 42nd week of 2007
  • Bob Wojcik
  • Brendt DiOrio
  • Tyler Gill
  • Mirela Marku
  • Deborah Norville
  • Coco Crisp
I'm begging you to leave Wojcik alone. Even though it wasn't his fault, he really didn't mean it. Being a peep of the week is punishment enough.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

O'Hairy One...

This is weak and pathetic. Suck it up and be a man for "peeps" sake!! The real reason you hurt your calf was because I was continuously upping the bar, posting 4 milers as easily as you can drink Lagavulan. You obviously felt the pressure and pushed too hard, too fast. A rookie mistake if I've ever seen one.

I'd expect this whining from a lesser man. Have I overestimated you for all these years?

Please retract this ridiculous excuse. Be a man or change your slogan.

Here's one that comes to mind: Weak of mind, big behind and way too fond of little dingys.


This POTW has spoken.

Bob Wojcik, PiMP

John Nestor said...

.... and you wonder what it takes to be a POTW.
~
My point exactly.

Anonymous said...

A PMP? Damn, that is some big deal POTW shoes to fill.

Resistance is futile. We all must become PMPs or perish, like the infidels at point of the sword of Allah.

I think it is enlightened how terrorist cells often hold meetings at strip joints.