Saturday, October 20, 2007

F-150 and Lobster Transaction

Broke out of the malaise and got some Dory work done today. Tyler Gill and Chris Crawford actually got me into gear, because they wanted to borrow the truck and the inside was such a mess that I had to get off my sedentary behind to clean out the cab.
~
After that, I sanded all of the frames with the belt sander and the rotary Grizzly monster that I bought during a late night frenzy of irrational internet purchasing a number of years ago.
~
Gilly and Chris returned the truck with a cooler of 10 lobsters. Excellent trade.
~
We will boil them over at the Peabody's deck with the O'Shea's and be ready to slumber by the third inning of the Sox-Indians playoff game.
~
Tomorrow, I will measure and attach the frames to the Dory bottom and the Strongback.
~
Add another three hours to the Dory for a cumulative project amount of 23 hours to date.

No comments: