Friday, October 19, 2007

Cap It Off

A good week. Breakthrough actually.
~
We penetrated a bit more into our most important carrier customer, made some inroads with a new carrier, tied into a nice tower company to contruct their towers, and picked up upon the scuttlebutt that our reputation is being "super responsive".
~
I like that reputation. There's a lot of companies that can get it done, but being responsive is the key to delivering service beyond expectations.
~
And Nanepashemet Telecom is "super responsive".
~
I've had great success in this business working for the Man. But now we're the Man. And we're not doing anything different. This is going to be good.
~
OK, I know you're saying that the Dory hasn't moved in weeks, the basement job is fallow and my marathon training is almost out the window.
~
Thanks for wreaking it for me.

No comments: