Monday, September 03, 2007

Starting to Reorganize

Yesterday I started the garage reorganization. I cleaned up the floor and moved a lot of stuff around, but it didn't seem like I gained much space. I'm thinking that I have to clean out under the deck, waterproof some space and move the lumber and miscellaneous stuff there. The garage space has to be left for the stationary tools and the project at hand.
~
I can use the panels that were made from strapping and plastic tarpaulin to construct the temporary varnishing shed to provide a stop gap measure. It will be ugly, but it already is, so no additional violalation.
~
Neither Joanne, nor Katelyn are buying my idea of finishing the basement simultaneously with the Dory work, but I intend to devote time to each.
~
By the way, I'm sure that I am afflicted by that hoarding disorder. I just hate to throw stuff away, especially old files, tools, wood and metal. Living in relatively close quarters, this condition has to be aggressively challenged or the Dory will be far harder to construct.

No comments: