Thursday, September 20, 2007

Peep of the Week for Week 38

So you all thought that I would forget the POTW selection.
~
You Crazy, Kooky, Whacky Bastards!!!
~
I'm 100% on my game. Solid as a Rock. Steady as a Priest in the Altar Boy's lockerroom.
~
Ok... scratch the last one. But no way could I forget. We've been doing this for over 50 Thursdays in a row. It's become more than a habit... more like a religious ritual. I approach it with the utmost reverence and respect.
~
Tired of this Bullshit??? So am I. So here goes....
~
Announcing....
Nanepashemet Peeps of the Week for the 38th week of 2007

Tommy McMahon
Mike Nestor
Jay Turner
Bill Hillegas
Eric Gagne
Jill Phillips


These people now join the immortal roster of peeps with their names carved in the permanence of cyberspace. Now I'm getting unnecessarily emotional.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Slighted again. Fool. You had best straighten up and fly right, Mr. Boat Buider, cause the day is a comin', whoa yes it is, and you and your so called peeps, as it were, might find yourself in need of the Tuna man, givin' a recommendin fer yea to the spirit in the sky. I kid thee not, at that time, it wont come a quick, like a virgin in a cathouse, but will weigh on you, the wages of sins cast like shackles, forged over a life time of not livin like yeas are suppsed to. The hairs on your arm will stand up at the terror in each sip and in each sup. No rest. Haunting. Jeepers, I am giving myself the willies. But there is a chance, still there is. Will you partake of this last offered cup, or disappear into the potter's ground? Ponderous. Excuse me for now, you ponder my words whilst I go and minister others in need of ministerin'. Per the voices in my head. At the Sizzler on Rt 44 in Clap Trap, Missoura.