Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Osama Bin Stupid

Six years after 9/11.... we still haven't found that mongrel Bin Ladin. I hope he is enjoying the hole he is living in. With our system of justice, death would be too good for him and prison would be a big step up in his standard of living. So maybe he can stay in his dirt hole.
~
What did Al Queda accomplish by their suicide mission??? Unless your actions can capture hearts and minds, it is merely self destruction. A lot of people carry deep prejudice toward Islamic people now, who really shouldn't.
~
In the immortal words of New York Firefighter, Michael Moran, more than five years ago, Osama bin Laden can "kiss my royal Irish ass."
~

Nice job Osama. Enjoy the fruits of your labor. You've engendered deep anger towards your people for decades to come.
~
I had a good chance to be on the United flight to LA that crashed into one of the Towers. There was a trade show in LA that I was scheduled to attend that day, and my normal procedure traveling to the West Coast was to take that 7:30 flight from Logan landing in LA at 11:00 AM Pacific time. But then we had a major screw up in Pittsburgh, so I canceled the trade show plans. Screw ups can be beneficial.
~
It wasn't my time.
~
I plan to use these bonus years teaching my grandkids to blog and build boats among other things.

No comments: