Monday, September 17, 2007

Peep of the Year in Fine Form

Once again, Tom McMahon, our reigning Nanepashemet Peep of the Year, shows why he is worthy of the title.
~
Manhandling a poor Yankee fan at Fenway Park.
~
Annoying?
Inspiring?
~
Both????
~
You be the Judge.
~
But it again validates the controversial choice.

In McMahon's own words....

"This one was something special. This jerk off ran from next to the sox dugout after Hinske hit a double on Sunday night. He then gave Hinske a pat on the back, took Robinson Cano’s hat, put it on and headed for the outfield. He didn’t make it too far though because even though I was hungover this guy had nothing when he tried to turn on the jets."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent choice. Sounds like a guy who could get some tickets to a game. That would be good.

Anonymous said...

Reminds me of the time I tackled that fat bastard Richard Jewell, back in Atlanta in '96. Me and Shoo Fly was spitting watermelon seeds on the colored folks walking past, when that there bomb went off. I sprung to action right quick, like you man here, and tackled the first person I set eyes on that was not gonna whup me. I said, "I got him! I got him!" and the poe leece all came arunnin', and I got my picture taken. He later was exonerated after enduring much shame. But I turned him in.