Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Food Reaction

Joanne and Amy Mann went to the Red Sox game tonight at Fenway Park, and I was left home to cope by myself, so I treated myself to a decadent kettle of macaroni and cheese which I seasoned with a 1/4 cup of Red Hot Sauce.
~
DAMN GOOD!!!
~
The only problem is that Frank's Louisiana Red Hot Sauce always makes the sweat pour out of my forehead. Eating apples has the same effect on me. I really love both, so I've never really understood why this happens.
~
Probably some allergy, but as long as people who eat around me don't get grossed out, I will continue to enjoy both.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Describing your bodies reaction to certain foods is, for the blogging community, a disturbing thing. So while people who eat around you may not mind, the broader community of people who blog around you needs to be considered.

I found myself retching after reading this entry.