Thursday, August 23, 2007

POTW - Week 33

My day ended exactly as I wanted. We nailed the big meeting and it is full speed ahead from here.
~
With Joanne in North Conway, I was looking for a celebratory dinner, but didn't have her finesse in preparation.
~
So I went with the old standby, my famous buffalo wings which I supplemented with some canned oysters that I fried with the wings. The accompanying vegetable was two slices of swiss cheese. Combined with a couple or three Dark and Stormies, and the rest was pig out heaven.
~
Now for the real matter at hand.
~
ANNOUNCING....

Nanepashemet Peeps of the Week for the 33rd week of 2007.
  • Jay Turner
  • Tom DiMatteo
  • Isam Halwani
  • Joanne Nestor
  • Craig Murray
  • Stacy Butler
Now on to glory and prosperity.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The dreams you will dream after eating such a meal and washing it back with some D & Esses. See you there with my balloons and scissors!