Friday, August 17, 2007

POTW week 32

  • We had a fine North End dinner with DiMatteo, Elsier and two very ethical gentlemen at the Piccola Venezia on Hanover St. in Boston tonight.
~
I do have a dilemma though.
~
Elsier brought me a bottle of Lagavulin in settlement of a wager that I had won from him.
~
Does this give him automatic status as a Peep of the Week if I get the Coveted Single Malt as the result of a bet, rather than a gift from a Peep?
~
Definitely worth some pondering.
~
I have to conclude that the receipt of a bottle of Lagavulin, under any circumstances, is worthy of automatic selection.

Announcing.....
Nanepashemet Peeps of the Week for the 32nd week of 2007.
  • the waiteress at Piccola Venezia with the four daughters.
  • Mike "Lec" Elsier
  • Tom Lannon
  • Len Cameron
  • Geoghan Coogan
  • Norm Chicoine
Not a bad dilemma.

No comments: