Thursday, August 02, 2007

POTW Selections - Week 31 in remote Maine


I know that you think that just because I'm way here up in Maine, that I'll forget to make the Peep of the Week Selections.
~
That is so bogus. Forget POTW??? Not on your life!
~
The thought of your lack of faith stirs anger and other negative emotions. Lucky I'm up here in friendly Maine on my best behavior, or I'd probably do something to blow off a little steam about now.

I have to make the selections now..... I can't waste too much time while I'm out in the field.

Announcing
Nanepashemet Peeps of the Week - 31st week of 2007
  • Doug Maxfield
  • Tina James
  • Michael Murphy
  • Peter Crawford
  • Tom Egan
  • Tim Wakefield

Tomorrow we survey two more sites in on the coast, then deadhead the 4+ hours back to Marblehead. Mike is home from DC and Katelyn will be coming in from Boston. Looking forward to the weekend.

No comments: