Thursday, July 05, 2007

POTW Week 27 - Special Selections

Although there was a ton of annoyance this week, I'm naturally taking the high road. As you know, it's not easy being morally superior, and intellectually better. I like to think that I carry it off well. Loud and Obnoxious in public has it's lovable side... don't you think?
~
This has been a unique week. The extraordinary irritation requires extraordinary selection. For this reason, I'm breaking with the pattern and adding more names than customary.
~
Just so you know..... all of the Peeps this week are inspirational. To throw in the annoying ones would have been way too easy.

Announcing ... A Special Peeps of the Week Selection for Week 27 of 2007....

Peeps who are not idle business acquaintances
  • Mike Rockett
  • Amy Mann
  • Joe Collins
  • Kathy Rowe
  • Bobby Brown
  • Mike Elsier
Peeps Who have Stood Up Big
  • Peter Crawford
  • Will Crawford
  • Laren Crawford
  • Sarah Crawford
  • Christopher Crawford
  • Liz Gill
  • Tyler Gill
Peeps Who Have Shown the Real Stuff
  • Joanne Nestor
  • Mike Nestor
  • Katelyn Nestor
BTW. They will get invited to the next one, whenever that occurs. We've been assured of that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can go along with most of these, but for Pete's sake, Brown, the corporate schill? He doesn't even know the secret handshake.

Now we sing!

There was something in the air that night
The stars were bright, Fernando
They were shining there for you and me
For liberty, Fernando
Though I never thought that we could lose
There's no regret
If I had to do the same again
I would, my friend, Fernando
Yes, if I had to do the same again
I would, my friend, Fernando...

Remember the good times, amigos!