for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Thursday, July 19, 2007

POTW Logo

I know that today is Thursday, POTW day.
~
Seriously... do you think I need a couple thousand of you sending me emails to remind me????
~
How Annoying!
~
I suppose that it is the price of celebrity.
~
What do you think of staging a logo contest for the Nanepashemet Peep of the Week?
~
Naturally the sole judge would be me, and the winner would get little or no recognition. I think that it is a really good idea. Start sending your graphic images now.
~
Who knows, you might even merit a POTW selection based upon your inspirational/annoying logo submittals.
~
Maybe I'll even offer a prize to the Winner.... like a five minute audience with Roenick the cat, or a chance to touch the Tender.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus