for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Physical Evidence

We installed the Broadband equipment today at the New Hampshire State Liquor Commission in two Concord, NH sites.
~
I have to say, I was impressed with my partners, and their ability to work hard in a physical situation. I had seen them in office and business development situations, but never in a scenario where they were required to exert themselves into an uncomfortable physical condition, In other words....work up a sweat.
~
We also tied into a great Tower Climbing tech firm which will substantially enhance our productivity and service offerings to the wireless industry.

I have pictures, but I'm just too bushed to download them right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus