for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Phase Transition

We are rapidly transitioning from the business development phase to the implementation phase at Nanepashemet Telecom. Hopefully this will lead to the making a lot of money phase. That's the phase I'm looking forward to.

I'm thinking that the making a lot of money phase is comprised of excellent quality, service beyond expectations, and high customer satisfaction. Should be no problem.

~
BTW, that is not me at the top of the State of New Hampshire Liquor Commission Rohn Tower. It's a guy that we hired. I may be nuts, but I'm not crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus