for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Saturday, July 28, 2007

Off Schedule

The West System Epoxy Resin at West Marine, Marblehead, was $94 per gallon, but they didn't have any West 207 Clear Coating Hardener, so I went to Nautical Traders on Bridge Street in Salem to see if they had any.
~
Glad I did.
~
The resin at Nautical Traders was $74 a gallon and the harderer was 10% cheaper too. But they didn't have the 207 clear. The nice lady there said that she would order it and it would be in by Tuesday, which I agreed to, but I won't be back in town until Saturday, so she said she would put it aside.
~
From now on, I'm a Nautical Traders customer for all of my epoxy needs.
~
I'll get everything done on the cap so that the finishing can start next weekend. So the schedule is off.

1 comment:

  1. Ray Mancini1:46 PM

    I see Dark & Stormies in your future. Idle hands are the devil's workshop - so grab a tumbler and fill 'er up.

    Q4 approaches. When the little guy has a knockout puncher's chance as well.

    Ondole, El Jeffe!

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus