Saturday, July 14, 2007

Not Ready to Rock and Roll

Did you ever wake up feeling lazy?
~
That's what happened to me today. Thank God it's Saturday, and I don't have any scheduled obligations.
~
I just don't feel like doing anything.... although I am blogging, so maybe I can snap out of it.
~
Maybe I'll start by cleaning out the cat's litterbox. It smells like.... well.... shit. With Izzy and Roenick in and out of the house all the freaking day, wouldn't you think that they would void in the yard or somewhere. But no, they come into the house when it is time to take a dump.
~
Plus I have one of those macular migranes going on, where you feel kind of whoozy and your vision has trouble with focus. It doesn't really worry me because I've had these periodically for the last twenty five years. But they are a pain in the ass.
~
So stay off my back for awhile!

No comments: