for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Friday, July 20, 2007

Courageousness


Just to let you know that I am not afraid of anything, I'm going to reveal the following fact.
~
I'm a big fan of Martha Stewart.
~
I don't watch her show or anything, but I admire her determination and steadfastness. She took a stint in prison, got out, dusted herself off, and resumed her career with a lot of class. She is a model of how to handle the setbacks in life.
~
Now....

Give me you best shot.
Attack my manhood.
You gutless wonders.

I think I just wrote a haiku!

2 comments:

  1. Mos Def11:29 AM

    True that, G Money. Miss Martha is nobody's foo, and she did not cause a mockery of herself when the troubles hit her like dey hit mos of us. She dealt. No questioned axed.

    Her turkey croquettes are the shiznit, I might add.

    ReplyDelete

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus