Sunday, July 08, 2007

Closing out the Week

Mike heads to the airport early this afternoon for the trip back to DC. I tried to use my frequent flyer miles for his flight, but they couldn't find a flight, or had him going to Chicago first. What a scam!!
~
You can have the remaining 123,000 miles United. I wouldn't talk to one of your Indian call centers in Calcutta again for any amount of money.
~
I finally had to pay for his flight on my credit card , but now United Airlines is requiring the "cardholder" to go to the ticketing. Such crap!! Hate is a strong word. I only use it when referring to the United Airlines reservation system.
~
We'll miss Mikey around the house again. He's easy to be around, and has grown in intellect and judgment since he left for Washington. He's due back in August.
~
High tide is around 6:00 PM. I'm going to put the Tender through the paces in Marblehead Harbor and kiss this 4th of July goodbye. Some good times, but way too much drama.

No comments: