Sunday, June 24, 2007

Take Precautions

I can't believe the sympathy e-mails that I have received due to the insidious prank pulled on me by the devious Jill Phillips.
~
Thank you for the kind sentiments.
~
Trying to counterfeit a Dark and Stormy is about as low as you can go. At least she didn't try to pass a fake Lagavulin!!!!
~
That would have been a capital offense.
~
I took a mug shot of the culprit so that you can protect yourself from being victimized like I was.
~
The good looking guy, Eric, has been posing as Jill's boyfriend for some time now. I'm not sure of his complicity in this plot.
~
Kate and Emily may also have played a role.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey dancing partner! I had so much fun with you guys and hope to see you again soon, as a resident of Boston! Love you,
Emily