Sunday, June 10, 2007

Final Sopranos

I'll admit that I was wrong on how "The Sopranos" would end. I was sure that Tony was going to get whacked, and I had predicted that his psychiatrist would do it in self-defense.
~
I kind of liked the way it ended though, with the former boss Junior lapsing into oblivion, giving the precedent for Tony to gently continue with the threat of a criminal suit on his mind.
~
It was a good series.
~
Now both "Rome" and "The Sopranos" are over. These were shows that I looked forward to seeing all week. Looks like I'll be experiencing a little gap.
~
There is a new series coming in a seven episode HBO miniseries based on the David McCullogh bestseller John Adams and starring Paul Giamatti. But that doesn't start until sometime in 2008.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog. Hae you tried www.lost.eu/511a1

Anonymous said...

i think big love is worth watching until giamatti takes the stage. being married to the wonderful joanne you probably can't imagine the need for two other wives, but it's an interesting glimpse of the polygamist world.

slc

Anonymous said...

4 years of Romney was enough. Confess your sins and belly up.