Monday, June 04, 2007

Close Call

I know that most of you Peeps are awestruck by my engineering prowness. Being able to construct the Boat finishing shelter in only one weekend has leveraged literally hundreds of emails - all expressing admiration, shock and awe.
~
Well I almost let you down.
~
With a steady rainfall all last night, I couldn't believe the amount of water that had collected on the top of the tarp. I literally couldn't push it up from below, and had to get a ladder and bail the collected rainfall from the top of the hut.
~
If the shelter had collapsed, it would have been a public relations disaster!!! Maybe the end of the Blog as we know it!!!
~
Whew....
~
As I continue to advise you, I am only a man... not a Greek God, or Marvel Comics Superhero. Even I can have failings and frailties.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What will you name the boat? Will you christen it with Lagavulin?