Monday, June 25, 2007

Authorship

So I'm sitting here thinking about writing a series of books.
~
At least five, maybe seven.
~
The first will be about building boats - specifically, the trials and tribulations of building the Chamberlain Marblehead Gunning Dory.
~
The second will be about fishing - documenting a season of chasing stripers and tuna around the the North Shore of Boston.
~
The third will be about a fascination with maps and GPS.
~
The fourth will be about the experience of running a business.
~
The fifth will be a character study on someone who interests me.... like Donald Trump.
~
Not sure about the sixth and seventh.
~
Don't worry. I won't forget the Peeps who supported me when I was just a Blogger. BTW, if you find me a publisher, I will be sure to mention you in the acknowledgements.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Read "On the Run" about a dude who chases stripers from Maine to Hatteras. Does some local stops, and you get great stories about locals and the culture around fishing from Down East Maine to Shit Kicker Carolina.