for Peeps of all Persuasions

Real Estate, Boatbuilding, Business, and Politics ....
Interspersed with Truth, Justice, and Insight into the Meaning of Life .....
for Nanepashemet Peeps of all Persuasions.



Sunday, May 20, 2007

Some Assembly Required

I finally got a little work done on the trailer.
~
If I didn't have a metal grinder and heavy mallet, I would be out of luck. Also, far more mechanical skill is needed than I anticipated. I really didn't expect this to be a project in and of itself.... I naively thought I was buying a boat trailer by mail order and not cartons of steel and bolts.... but it is what it is.
~
There are four or five hours easy in this effort, which I had not planned for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Appreciate if you leave comments under your real name. Except for TL.

Disqus