Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Accepting Change

I was right. The tsunami is hitting.
~
It's weird how diverse things seem to converge on your life at the same time. But I'm up for it.... ready to tap the deep reserves of strength and resilience that I have stored for these times of challenge and opportunity. Nanepashemet Telecom is shaping up to be one of my more successful ventures. My goal is to keep it controlled and manageable.
~
Plus, I don't want success to change me. I want to be able to relate to you just as if I was still at the same level as you. Don't worry.... my success and economic dominance won't affect my basic humility. I'll still be the same old down to earth guy, despite my obvious superiority.
~
I know what you are thinking.... a lesser man would wilt under the stress and pressure. Thanks for the confidence. Now make sure that your subscription to the Wall Street Journal doesn't expire.

No comments: