Saturday, April 21, 2007

Sunday Projection

Big push tomorrow for Monday's Sundance opening. It's supposed to be stellar weather again.
~
First thing in the morning, I have to spray paint the backs of the cubbies because nine of them will be exposed on the floor with coat hooks attached to them.
~
After spraying, I'll install the closet shelves while waiting for the cubbies to dry. Then the cubbies have to screwed in place on the floor or on the walls, after which the coat hooks have to be attached.
~
I'd like to think that this will all be done before 12:00 noon, but nothing has gone according to plan on this project. I'm leaving Monday morning free to get the rest of the bookcases, the desk and the rugs out of the old building, otherwise, I'll try to get this done tomorrow if everything goes to plan.
~
Sound like a fun Sunday to you?? Pretty mundane. I can't wait.

No comments: