Thursday, April 05, 2007

Week 14 - Peep of the Week

OK Thrillseekers.
~
It's your favorite time of the week.
~
Why do you torture yourselves so? The chances of you being named a Peep of the Week are almost nonexistant. But still you pepper me with your pathetic emails....pining over the infintesimal possibility that you may be selected. I've told you time and again to get a life... but obviously to no avail.
~
So you win. Once again, I attend to the weekly Thursday evening obligation with the stoic vigor that is part of my Celtic composition. Thank God that I have been blessed with the mental endurance to slug it out week after week.
~
Enough BullShit?? I think so too.
~
ANNOUNCING.....
Nanepashemet Peeps of the Week - Week 14 of 2007

Tyler Gill
Patrick Piscatelli
Valerie Drapeau
Keith Richards
Dice K
Tommy O' Shea

On to next Thursday for the rest of you hurting buckaroos.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Does Val know it? Wow this is huge!!!! Please send her the link. She probably does not need the pay raise with this reward.....