Thursday, March 08, 2007

Week 10 - 2007 Peeps of the Week

Sorry I'm late. The New England Wireless Association Meeting at the Bell in Hand Bar on Union St. in downtown Boston turned into an open bar four Guiness affair. Then a crawl through single digit temperature and cutting wind to Donovan's in the Faneuil Marketplace for a couple of single malts that tasted like Oban. Plus I had to listen to the DiMatteo boys wax about their tastes in music.

When I got home to Marblehead, I hardly had only ennough time to fry up two Bubba Burgers, and get to bed. So I'm getting the POTW selections out late. Get over it. I have a good excuse.

Announcing the Nanepashemet Peeps of the Week

Eddie Nabors (the guy who won Mega Millions)
Lou Tarmey
Jean Shepard (of the Grand Ole Opry)
Chris Crawford
Keith DiMatteo
Jeff Previte

I'll be back on track next week

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Peep of the WEEK? I though we really had something Jay. I guess once we traded business cards that was all over...

bot said...

hooray! keith d is VIP. congrats pmk!

bot said...

hooray! keith d is VIP. congrats pmk!