Saturday, March 10, 2007

Saturday Night

Watching Borat on DVD with Joanne and Kathy Peabody. It is so funny, that it hurts.
~
I've also rekindled my interest in Whiskey Sours. So far, I've told you about the Dark and Stormies, and Seagrams and Cider, and I don't think that another favorite cocktail will confuse anyone.
~
So here is my famous recipe for Whiskey Sours.
~
Fill a mid sized glass half way with ice, cover the ice with Jack Daniels, add some concentrated lemon juice, put in half a packet of Splenda, fill to the brim with Ginger Ale (I prefer diet for health reasons). Adding fruit is optional. Stir briskly. Drink. Repeat.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mr. Nestor
Whats the deal with your email? I have tried to send you updates on my daughter and they keep getting returned.

Gill T.