Monday, March 26, 2007

Hope and Humiliation

We're making a big push to get a temporary certificate of occupancy for the Sundance Pre-School from the Marblehead Building Dept. The problem is that the elevator will not be approved by the Mass Dept of Public Safety by the end of the week. Everything else is completely done though.
~
It will be a crazy week, but will be a great birthday present for Joanne if we can pull it off.
~
Amazingly, no takers yet for my "Trailer Assembly Raising".
~
Peeps... I give and I give and I give.
I've never asked for anything from you.
~
Now my simple request is for you to help me put this freaking trailer together while swilling beer and eating burgers.
~
How can you ignore this plea??? I feel so humiliated.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I recall offering to help you out right when you got the trailer J. But I got no response.

-mcmahon

Anonymous said...

in my defense, i was way too hungover on sunday to do any remote amount of physical activity AND i've never been peep of the week so i wasn't even sure if the request applied to me. i would think pauline mcburney could single handedly get that thing up and running-just a suggestion.
Happy Birthday, Joanne!!
Good luck with the certificate. . .

Sarah C.