Saturday, March 31, 2007

Choo Choo

The Train is leaving the station. There is so much on my plate, that even I could be intimidated. Good thing it isn't fishing season!!
~
Sundance informal move is in place. Joanne and Amy Mann want me to help them. But Ryan and Countney are using my truck to move stuff into their new house this morning.
~
Tyler Gill need details on our scheme to make Maddie a multi-million dollar, Paris Hilton type heiress.
~
Mike Rockett is planning a road trip to look at a deal in Maine for the end of next week. Gulp!
~
Tons of Nanepashemet Telecom prep work is sitting there.
~
My basement tile job has been started and is screaming for attention.
~
Taxes still not complete. About 8 hrs of Sundance corporate is required before that task gets a check.
~
The garage has so much shit in it and needs a major reorg.
~
I have to send the Nanepashemet Boatbuilding book proposal to a New York book agent who seems to have a bit of an attitude.
~
.... and the Herreshoff Columbia Yacht Tender still isn't finished!!!!
__________________________________________________
See what I mean? If I wasn't such a mountain of a man, endowed with an iron trap mind and steely determination, even I could be prone to falter. It will never happen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe hire some of those captains of industry from Lynn to clean the garage.