Thursday, February 01, 2007

Week 5 - 2007 Peeps of the Week

Another Thursday. POTW Day.

The elevator issue at Sundance definitely has me frazzled.... because it is going to make me broke. Plus, the Cingular capital freeze is a downer. Two money issues that have been playing havoc with my nervous system. Experience tells me that this too shall pass. But that simple phrase doesn't loosen the knot in my stomach.

At least I can turn to the weekly POTW selection process for solace and consolation.

So....
Announcing the Nanepashemet Peeps of the Week for Week 5 or 2007.

  • Sarah Jane Freymann
  • Dr. Louis Casale
  • The Salesguy at Joe Jones who sold me the XC Skis
  • Jan Cyr
  • Mike Chandler
  • Ben PC Wong
Now back to the hand wringing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Winter Camp is the time oil yer guns, put blade to whetstone, stir the coals whilte planning to dispatch those who would cross yeh, I reckon.