Saturday, February 24, 2007

Saturday

Even though Thursday has so much significance as the Nanepashemet Peep of the Week day, I have to admit that Saturday is my favorite day.
~
Sunday is good, but you always have that nagging..."What the hell do I have to do at work tomorrow?" ... feeling. I don't know about you, but that "tick, tick, tick" stopwatch sequence on the Sixty Minutes program on Sunday night always is a downer for me. It means that the fun weekend is over.
~
But Saturday is perfect. You have your Friday night blowout behind you, and a leisurely Sunday morning in front of you... and nothing but Saturday in between. Even when I work on Saturday, it's always an informal, get something done and out of the way day.
~
There's always a chance that Joanne and I will get to see some of the kids on Saturday.
~
Saturday is the best bet to catch some work on the Tender.
~
I usually fish in the summer on Saturday.
~
Saturday night is the best night to have dinner and hang with your friends.
~
It's Saturday. Rock on.

No comments: