Friday, February 02, 2007

Metz a Metz

One of those days. Got a lot done, but didn't feel good doing some of it.
~
I can't really explain without compromising business confidentiality.
~
On the good side, I settled the Sundance Elevator order, finalized the handicapped Bathroom issues and bought some real nice entry doors that will open to the outside per the wishes of the Marblehead Building Dept. These were special order doors that I got at a real nice price from the Peabody Building Products Outlet. A great referral from Sparky and Mike Rockett. Paid some bills that were due. Always a good feeling when you have the funds.
~
I also had a nice conversation about China with a guy whose name I cannot reveal.
~
Some really unpleasant shit happened that I can't tell you about. Business is Business. Some things never change.

No comments: