Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Nanepashemet Peep of the Year - 2006

I know that I've created a monster.
~
In a light hearted process of acknowledging the triumphs and foibles of various Peeps every week, I have caused a strange and invective cult to emerge, filled with hundreds of mindless drones whose only life function is to anguish and obsess over the merits or inequities of the Nanepashemet Peep of the Week selection.
~
If only I could turn back time, I never would have set this juggernaut in motion. Woe that I have lifted the lid on this Pandora's Box.
~
What's done is done. I will have to live with this burden of my own making, trying to make the best of a whirlpool of bad karma.
~
There can only be one Nanepashemet Peep of the Year 2006.
~
I have selected the one Peep among you who has solved the riddle of the shroud.
~
Only one of the multitudes has found the truth... that the shroud is not linen wrappings of antiquity, but a sheet of Big Brawny brand paper towel.
`
Announcing....

The NANEPASHEMET PEEP OF THE YEAR 2006 - TOM McMAHON






To those of you who know McMahon, it cannot come as a surprise.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!

-McMahon

Anonymous said...

Nothing Gold Can Stay

Stay Gold Ponyboy