Sunday, January 28, 2007

Melt Down

With all good intentions today, I was home from No. Conway by 12:30PM. Ryan came over and told us about his trip to Arizona. By then it was 2:00 and rigor mortis set in. I was really paralized, and couldn't get to any action items. Took a power nap, but never rallied.
~
I did manage to read up a little on high blood pressure on the internet. Apparently one in three adults has HBP. Looks like I have to get serious and attend to this. Means losing weight and working out. How bad is that? I have another check up with Dr. Casale in mid March, and hope to make a push to change things between now and then.
~
Tomorrow, I'll be up at 5:30 AM, heading for the ariport to fly to LaGuardia for my Paramus Meeting with Cingular. I hope the lethargy has left by then. There is too much to do for this couch potato bullshit to be in the mix.

No comments: