Saturday, January 13, 2007

Logo Update

I found a 14" round clock in the garage that I had made out of 2x6 hemlock about 30 years ago, so I used that for the sun part of the logo. The rays were cut from a 2x6 clear piece of spruce stock that I was saving to make spars with.
~
At Home Depot, I picked up a 12 MM piece of poplar plywood that will be painted white and used as a backdrop for the logo. Primed everything with Rustoleum white primer and I will paint and install tomorrow.
~
Rockett cut down the four spruce trees for the Sundance parking lot on Friday. It's too bad, they were over twenty five years old, but I have to deal with this rediculous off street parking requirement.
~
In the meantime, Joanne has been wonderful to live with in response to Michael's relocation to Washington, DC. This will be an interesting transition.

No comments: