Thursday, January 04, 2007

Irons in the Fire

The weekend will be killed because I will have to go to Darwin Saturday and finalize the draft network services submittal, and we have customers going to the Patriots – Jets Playoff game in the Darwin Box at Gillette Stadium. You have to meet the customers at the Box and act like you enjoy all of the eating, drinking, and climate controlled playoff football action. I don’t know how I’m going to pull it off.

Between Darwin, Sundance, the Boatbuilding Book and a couple of other entrepreneurial exploits, wouldn’t you think that I would be raking in the dough with all of these irons in the fire? My rake must be missing some tines.

Can’t see much hope in gaining some hours on the nineteen estimated to be left in interior sanding on the Tender. Maybe one or two on Saturday afternoon.

No comments: