Monday, January 01, 2007

Shaping up to a Happy New Year

Best Wishes of the New Year to the Peeps! I had mentioned earlier to you that I had good vibes for 2007. I still do, and it is starting to become clear why.
~
There really are some great things to look forward to.
~
Ryan and Courtney's gift to the world,
Michael and Katelyn's great emerging careers,
Joanne's new Sundance location,
WiMax wireless technology deployment,
Launching the Herreshoff Columbia Yacht Tender,
Building the Maine Matinicus Peapod,
Publishing the Nanepashemet Boatbuilding book,
Fishing for Tuna on Stellwagen,
Remodeling the basement,
Kicking back with Joanne, Izzy and Ronick,
Fly Fishing the Saco River and NH Lakes,
Getting rid of this Wicked Head Cold,
Weddings for Murph, Tina, Stacy and Brian,
Selecting the Nanepashemet Peeps of the Week,
~
Man, I've got to stop before I get emotional. Too many good thoughts at the same time can even make a rough, tough, hard to bluff, mountain of a man like me break down and cry like a baby.
~
Not a pretty sight.
~
Why don't you make your own list of great things to look forward to, and stop bugging me about mine??? Obviously, 2007 will also have some annoying segments to it.

No comments: